ZALUX, in collaboration with Aitiip technological centre, participated in the INNPACTO 2011 call to develop ZALEDA luminaires for the factories of the future.
This R+D+i project pursues the design and development of a new family of eco-efficient weatherproof luminaires with LED technology for the industrial sector, through the use of new processes and with new technologies and materials.
With this program support, we developed ZALEDA. It is the first weatherproof luminaire suitable for outdoor use, even in uncovered areas. With an impeccable aesthetics and robustness, it offers high performance with up to 85,000 hours lifetime and 139lm/W.
As well as achieving a very competitive luminaire that meets the needs of the outdoor applications, the project also seeks strategic objectives to strengthen ZALUX as a priority partner for protected luminaires in the national and international markets.
- Improve its competitiveness and positioning in the lighting sector.
- Increase the added value of the products.
- Reduce costs in development and manufacturing processes.
- Increase processes flexibility.
- Achieve more sustainable processes with the environment.
Discover all that ZALEDA can achieve in this link.